Date(s) - August 30, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Harold C. Schott Eating Disorder program welcomes family members to participate in a weekly support group designed to support families of patients with Eating Disorders.
This ED Family Support Group meets every Wednesday evenings from 5:30 to 7:00pm. There are no additional fees associated with the group.
Meeting Location: 4075 Old Western Row Road, Mason, Ohio 45040
The groups will offer education, support, and feedback for families as well a caring, safe environment to express concerns. All groups are facilitated by an experienced professional member of the Harold C. Schott Foundation Eating Disorders Program. For the protection of patients and families, confidentiality is expected within this group.
Discussion topics will include but are not limited to:
- General education on Eating Disorders
- How to communicate with patients with Eating Disorders
- Inpatient Treatment Routine and Protocol for patients with ED
- Providing proper meal support
- Relapse Prevention strategies
- How to take care of yourselves as valuable members of the treatment team.
Enrollment is open and no registration is required. Contact us directly if you are planning to attend.
For additional information or if you plan to attend, contact
Tracy Early @ (513) 536-0214